Bio-toxicity Protocol 1
Stem Cell Support Supplement:
Green Tea, Goji Berries extracts, Astragalus, Ellagic Acid, Protobiotic
Lactobacillus (organic apple cider vinegar), and Vitamin D. Given BID x 2 weeks
Blueberry /Extract supplementation
Bio-toxicity Protocol 2
Polyphenol supplementation (Blueberry, Green Tea)
Carnosine supplementation (carnosine is a powerful antioxidant dipeptide of B-alanine and LHistidine)
Foods high in Carnitine
Vitamin D supplementation
Balanced Starch reduction, hydration, vitamin and mineral repletion, and
Detoxifying Foods: 12 Foods to Heal Your Body Naturally
Interesting article about CBD and the Entourage Effect and the Microbiome
How to Change Your Diet and Achieve Health
To truly be healthy humans must adopt a plant based diet and move away from the animal products that contain indigestible protein and fats and are saturated with hormones, parasites and is naturally carcinogenic.
The purpose of detoxing is simply to cleanse your blood, your cells, your tissues, your organs and your colon and intestines of toxins that accumulate from foods, water, air and many other contaminants in the environment. Since you are changing your diet and adopting a more healthy lifestyle you should go into a focused detox program now. It will help to remove all of the things from your body that have accumulated over the years. The longer these toxins remain in your body, the more the chance of them developing into cancer, heart disease, stroke, etc. All native human cultures have systems of detox. Our modern westernized slave culture does not promote detoxing for obvious reasons. You should detox 4 times per year when the seasons change and also whenever you feel bed or feel that you need to. Detox is essential for health, wellness and longevity. You should RUSH to India and start your detox program. If you have been consuming animals and especially dairy for a long time, it is imperative that you begin the detox in order to reverse whatever degenerative processes that have begun in your body. I'm going to copy others into this email, so I hope you don't mind.
Also, ALL dairy products should be removed from the diet. Exercise that allows you to sweat, such as running, fast paced walking, biking, etc, should be done 4 to 5 times per week for a minimum of 45 minutes as well as regular Yoga and daily morning/evening breathing and meditation. At this point none of us can afford to hold on to old habits, old ideas, old dysfunctional behaviors and ways of thinking. Drinking 4 to 5 young coconuts daily and consuming the jelly to start your day should be mandatory for people who have access to such abundance. Using Moringa powder or leaves, consuming a variety of fresh fruits, eating raw salads daily, all of this is what you should be doing. All of this will help to detox you naturally even if you don't go to India. Simply making these changes will reverse hidden disease processes, cause unwanted weight to be lost and bring about greater mental clarity and emotional balance.
You have to be committed to this lifestyle change for the long run. You can't give up because you feel it is too hard. Even if you backslide of a bit, you need to get back to it. It takes time to undue the accumulation of years of animal products, processed foods, sugars, starches, artificial colors, artificial flavors and preservatives.
YOGASKILLS CLEANSING, FASTING AND DIET CHANGE PROGRAM:
Preparation: Things to eliminate
Meal Planing :
• Main meal should always include a large fresh vegetable salad. Do not use heavy high fat dressings such as ranch, thousand island, bleu cheese, etc. Simply use olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon and a little honey or other recommended sweeteners. These dressing ingredients can be blended with avocado or other fresh foods to create dressings.
• Steamed Vegetables: Most meals should include a lightly or sautéed steamed vegetable such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale greens, chard, brussel sprouts, zucchini, etc.
• Raw vegetable salads and steamed vegetables provide fiber in the form of cellulose which in turn keeps the bowels working properly. The indigestible fibers of the plants bind with the bulk of the whole grains and other whole foods to create a very manageable waste product that can be evacuated through the bowels. This fiber also “scrapes” the walls of the intestines and colon to keep waste from accumulating and forming polyps or colo-rectal cancer.
• Raw and slightly steamed vegetables also provide vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other micro-nutrients that boost the body’s ability to fight infections.
• Whole Grains: These are brown rice, whole wheat, barley, rye and the products such as breads and pastas made from these grains. They provide complex carbohydrates which digest slowly in your system and provide a prolonged flow of usable glucose that fuels the brain, muscles, organs and other tissues throughout the body. Simple sugars or simple carbohydrates such as white flour products, white sugar, high fructose corn syrup etc, go straight the blood stream very quickly, give you a rush of sugar energy that quickly dissipates and causes you to “crash” or to become tired, lethargic and irritable.
• Whole grains also contain vitamins, minerals and amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and they provide BULK for the intestines and colon that create good bowel movements.
• Beans and Legumes: These provide protein, carbohydrates, some vitamins. They often are combined with gains such as rice to create a complete protein • Nuts and Seeds: These should be eaten raw. Some sources insist nuts should be soaked for 12 hours prior to eating in order to breakdown “protein inhibitors” that keep them from being able to digest properly. Seeds such as sunflower can be soaked and sprouted and used in salads. Nut butters can be created from almonds, cashews, sesame seeds and walnuts. Nut milks can be made from almonds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds primarily. These nut and seed milks are high in protein, are easily digested and can be consumed when one is attempting to fast, cleanse or lose weight. Nuts and seeds can be eaten with vegetables or with dry or fresh fruits.
• The science of Yoga advocates a vegetarian diet. However some people might do well to consume some animal products to insure their health. For those folks I recommend Salmon (not-farm raised). You should attempt to get your Salmon from a fresh water source, unpolluted source. Many people like Tuna, but it has been shown to have high levels of mercury and is not recommended. Dairy products such as cheese have high levels of fat (animal fats are extremely bad for the body except for those found in Salmon). They are also high in quesomorphines which are drug like substances to keep you addicted to foods like pizza. If you need dairy products use yogurt that is made from naturally raised and fed cows (no BGH, bovine growth hormone). Milk is not needed for calcium. In fact the countries in the world that consume the most milk, have the highest rates of osteoporosis (weakening of the bones). Check out www.notmilk.com. Milk can also create mucus which creates and exacerbates respiratory problems, colds, flu, etc. Natural yogurt is easier to digest, provide digestive enzymes, bvitamins and protein.
• If you feel that you must have dairy, use milk and cheese that comes from cows raised naturally and that haven’t been injected with hormones, anti-biotics and steroids. • Fresh Raw Juices: Every human being should possess a juicer. The best juicers are made by Champion and Acme. Other commercial juicers are available but might not provide the longevity you want. I’ve had the same Acme Juicer for 30 years. Consuming a variety of fresh juices on regular basis provides you with vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, amino acids, enzymes and other nutrients yet to be discovered! You should use organic fruits and vegetables as much as possible. A good basic mix is carrot, spinach, celery, parsley, beet, apple and a piece of ginger.
• Supplements: Vitamin C powder, multi-vitamin/mineral, b-complex. A good way to get your nutrients is by making smoothies. The basic ingredients of a nutritional smoothie are: Bee Pollen (complete protein, provides high quick energy, strengthens blood vessels, and increases immunity to allergies). Brewer’s Yeast, use Lewis Laboratories for taste: provides complete protein, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and is easy to digest. Be cautious if you suffer from Candida. Sunflower seed and/or almonds. Fresh juice, blueberries, strawberries, (ONLY USE ORGANIC BERRIES, these can be purchased frozen), banana, flaxseed oil and wheat germ oil.
• Herbs: Uva Ursi, Milk Thistle, Dandelion: Good for detoxing the liver and kidneys. Take these as a tincture.
• Spices: These are used as both seasoning and medicine in your food. Cayenne pepper, Garlic, Onion, Cumin, Curry, Sage, Thyme, Oregano,
• Water: Distilled Water (ad 1 tsp of fresh lemon per gallon), Spring Water, Filtered Water. Our bodies are about 90% water. We need to drink ½ gallon to 1 gallon per day depending on your weight. After incorporating above program into your life-style then you can begin to go on a cleansing fast.
Drink 1⁄2 gallon to 1 gallon of water throughout each day. Choices in water include
distilled water with a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice per gallon.
Eat fresh fruit to start the day: Use cleansing fruits in the morning to stimulate bowel
movements. Cleansing fruits are oranges, grapefruits, lemon/lime (juice with water and
Agave nectar for sweetness, Agave Nectar has a low glycemic index).
Eat one large green Salad daily: Spinach, Leaf Lettuce, Shredded Carrots, Shredded
beets, Onions, Garlic, Celery, Advocado, etc. Make dressing from Fresh Lemon, Olive
Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey or Agave. Blend dressing ingredients with garlic,
avocado or your choice.
Steamed Vegetables: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale Greens. Season with Olive Oil,
Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt or Braggs Liquid Aminos.
½ to 1 gallon of water daily, Fresh Fruits (same as week one), Fresh Salad (same as week one). Eliminate the steamed vegetables.
Week Three :
½ to 1 gallon of water daily, Fresh Fruits, Eliminate the Salads
½ to 1 gallon of water daily, Cleansing Juice: ½ gallon Distilled Water, 4 lemons, 4 oranges, 2 Limes, 1 grapefruit, Honey or Agave (to taste), 1 tbs of Ginger Powder, ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper.
Internal Cleansing Program: These kits can be purchased at Whole Foods. They consist of psyllium husk powder, mild laxative, Liver Cleanse, etc. Take these daily during the 4 weeks or at least during the last week.
Enema or Colonic: You can take enemas or have a colonic once per week during the first two weeks of the cleanse and every other day during the final week of the liquid fast.
Re-introduce solid food into your diet slowly. Start with fruit, a light vegetable soup and juice for the first two days. Then add salad and steamed vegetables.
The cleanse is in preparation to a complete lifestyle change so do not return to the previous foods you ate that you know to be unhealthy.
Eat to Live, not Live to Eat.
YOGASKILLS: NUT AND SEED MILK DIRECTIONS
• Soak your Nuts or Seeds for 12 to 24 hours
• Blend 1 part Nuts or Seeds to 2 parts water
• Strain or run through a cheese cloth
• Repeat the process again with the pulp that remains in order to increase your yield of milk • Discard leftover pulp after straining
• Mix the milk with a sweetener such as Agave, honey or dates
• Add vanilla bean, raw cacao powder (if desired)
• Blend with banana and/or other fruit of your choice
• Add cinnamon powder to improve digestibility when taken with sweet fruits
I usually add bee pollen, strawberry, blueberry, and banana.
Nut and seeds you can use for this are Almonds, Hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, Brazil Nuts, Sesame seeds, Pecans and Hemp Seeds. They should always be raw and unsalted.
Another additional ingredient for your drink is ground flaxseed. This can be purchased already processed at the health food store.
Sample Recipe: Nut or Seed Smoothie
For 1 to 2 servings
1. 8 to 12 oz. of nut or seed milk
2. 2 tbs of bee pollen
3. 1 ripe banana
4. ½ cup of frozen organic strawberries
5. ½ cup of frozen organic blueberries
6. 1 tbs of ground flaxseed mill
7. A little cinnamon
Milk from Nuts and Seeds are high in protein, calcium, iron, b vitamins, trace minerals and good fats. They can be drank as beverages and used to replace cow’s milk for children. Nut and Seed Milks are easy to digest though you must soak the nuts and seeds for 12 to 24 hours prior to use in order to remove the protein inhibitor that makes them less digestible.
The Sun Salutation is one of the fundamental practices of Yoga. There are many variations. This one is designed by Master Instructor Yirser Ra Hotep to provide a basic practice that beginners can strive for. It should be repeated at 3 times in a row. It can be done at any time of day but it is good to start your day with this stimulating practice and to do it prior to working out or running.
Copyright © 2018 The Samuraidoc - All Rights Reserved.
Website designed by : The GhostKnife